Our Green Practices
We thought we would take a moment to educate our customers about our green practices. We have been using them since we started our company in 2007 and we are always looking to improve them.
- We recycle every container of raw ingredients (oil, water, etc.) that we use to make our products. We also recycle every shipping box and all other paper products. This amounts to heaps of material, but this effort is important to us.
- We reuse every Styrofoam peanut used in shipping.
- All of the containers we use for our body scrubs, body butters and lip balms are recyclable.
- We are a palm-free business. We steer clear of palm oil as it endangers wildlife when it is harvested.
- Every one of our soaps are biodegradable and safe for your septic system. Even sensitive systems in remote areas.
- We purchase as many of our raw ingredients as possible at the local level to decrease our carbon footprint. We also love supporting our fellow local small businesspeople!
- Eleven varieties of our soaps, all of our body butters and lip scrubs and most of our lip balms are 100% natural. The rest of our products are 98% natural. All synthetic ingredients we use are FD&C approved, cosmetic-grade and skin safe.